Why You Should Enter
UK Social Mobility Awards Gala
London Marriott Hotel
October 12th 2017
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
The UK Social Mobility Awards are the first nationwide awards, designed to promote social mobility. Winning an award not only profiles your organisation as a leader in social mobility, but it also raises the spirits of your team as their winning work is celebrated and helps in the recruitment of the best talent.
By entering this year’s awards you will:
- Highlight and showcase your team’s achievements and how you have improved social mobility
- Get your entry seen and assessed by a panel of quality judges
- Benchmark your achievements with others all over the country
- Get invaluable media exposure
- Boost morale by doing something so outstanding that it needs to be celebrated
- Help spread social mobility best practice across the UK
- Be a leader in social mobility and receive recognition from your peers
The winning entries will feature in a best practice case studies report that will be complied by the Centre for Social Investigation, Nuffield College, Oxford.